Heart of Enya
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In Heart of Enya you play as Willow Wisp, a campfire spirit who guides a group of amateur adventurers in harnessing the warm magic of self love to fend off the Frost that surrounds them.
Cycle between helping them connect with each other at night and advising them in battle with icy foes during the day.
Fighting can be difficult, so feel free to retreat back to the campfire and make some soup to warm your heart again.
Student Developer Notice:
This is a student project that was developed as part of the Computational Media/Art: Games and Playable Media senior capstone course at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Check out the UCSC Games Showcase June 11th to see us and our peers' awesome work! https://gameshowcase.ucsc.edu/
Also! Please fill out this feedback form if you've played the latest build: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmNalZORO-lYpGVlW-2LCbsSovpnRGkGBzb-ne...
Black Lives Matter.
- Tino Abate, she/her (itch.io)
- Creative Director
- Lead Programmer and Build Queen
- Gigi Bachtel, they/them (portfolio, linkedin, itch.io)
- Art Director
- Technical Artist
- Artist - Backgrounds and VFX
- Janel Catajoy, they/them (portfolio, linkedin, itch.io)
- Artist - Character Art, Visual Development/Concept Art, and Promotional Art
- Phi (Ruth Schoenberg), they/them (itch.io, portfolio, linkedin)
- Artist - Enemies, Obstacles, UI Concepting
- Lily Young, she/her (portfolio)
- Artist - UI and Iconography
- Bo (Amber Sargeant), she/her, they/them (itch.io)
- Programmer - Gameplay, Systems, UI and General(Scripting)
- Hana Cho, she/her (itch.io)
- Programmer - Gameplay, Systems, Audio, and Event
- Ben Roisen, he/him (itch.io)
- Programmer - Gameplay, Systems, Soup, and Dialogue
- Rexford Jew, he/him (itch.io, linkedin)
- Game Designer - Movesets, Systems, Progression, and UI
- David Magnusson, he/him (itch.io)
- Game Designer - Movesets, Systems, Progression and Encounters
- Teresa Chen, she/her (itch.io, linkedin)
- Jake Burdick, he/him
- Sound Designer
- Charles Miller, he/him (linkedin, itch.io)
- Team Dog
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 10, 2020|
|Authors||Team Bapy, Ben Roisen, TeresaChen, Phi, lilumami, Rexford Jew, Jake Burdick, Valentino Abate, witchyhana, janel, DavidMagnussonUCSC, gigsabyte, Thekittymix, Chimo|
|Genre||Strategy, Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Tags||Narrative, Queer, Strategy RPG, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||A few hours|
Download and unzip the appropriate build for your platform.
Double click the .exe/.app to begin.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.